How to build effective xe file in DJ-Kit with 2iomx

Technical discussions related to any XMOS development kit or reference design. Eg XK-1A, sliceKIT, etc.
chenxiaomai
New User

How to build effective xe file in DJ-Kit with 2iomx

Post by chenxiaomai »

I'm a software engineer concerning XC programming, and I got an USB Audio 2.0 DJ-Kit as a program demo board.
To test the performance and feature of xmos(XMOSXS1-SU1Processor, 96BGA, 500MHz), I want to build a xe file to make USB Audio In/Out and the MIDI In/Out port to work at the same time, and the demo code (USB-Audio-2.0-Software-v6.1(6.1.0)[12.2.0]/USB-Audio-2.0-Software-v6.1/sw_usb_audio/app_usb_aud_skc_su1) is so complex that I can't build out this xe file to work.
Another is, once I try to run of flash the demo xe file that got from ..\USB-Audio-2.0-Software-v6.1\sw_usb_audio\app_usb_aud_skc_su1\bin\2iomx, then the board is locked and can't work completely, so I want to ask, how can I build out this xe(2iomx) file by code modifiy or other method to make USB Audio In/Out and MIDI In/Out work at the same time.
xmos-picture.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sethu_jangala
XCore Expert

Post by sethu_jangala »

To build the software your tool version should be 12.2.0. You can use "xmake all" from the command line to build the code.

On which machine (which platform) are you facing the other issue?

Sethu.