Slicekit Hardware Manual

Technical discussions related to any XMOS development kit or reference design. Eg XK-1A, sliceKIT, etc.
jarnot
Member++

Post by jarnot »

Correction: the 74CBTLV3257 is an analog multiplexer, so it should be possible to use X0D0_EXT and X0D11_EXT bidirectionally.

Folknology
XCore Legend

Post by Folknology »

Hi Robert

Can you just check if you have tried the following

1) Tried Applying with and without TSC suggestion:

Code: Select all

int main() {
	enableMuxedPorts(); // try with and without this

par
	{ on stdcore[0]: toggle_ports(dmSc, dmSdout);
	}
	return(0);
}
2) Use the triangle test pins on the Slicekit to monitor 1A (X0D0) and 1D (X0D11), just in case there is a connection or slice card PCB issue.

3) You have also tried using non-muxed ports to make sure the program is outputting as expected on standard 1 bit ports.

regards
Al
jarnot
Member++

Post by jarnot »

Folknology,
Thanks for the tips. We have actually moved the card to another slot, and everything is working. We have tested the Triangle port on two cards (rev 1V2) with the same results. Every non-muxed pin that I have tried works properly. I am doing my testing with an oscilloscope, and nothing plugged into the Triangle slot, which is how I know there are logic outputs conflicting on the muxed pins. I will not be able to get back to the Slicekit for a couple of weeks, but I will post what I see when I try your code.
Thanks,
Robert