Examples to provide basic motor control functionality.
Current features include:
- Microstepping (Full step to 1/256 microsteps)
- Basic current limiting, to allow driving motors at higher than their rated voltage
- Current monitoring in motor windings using the ADC
- Velocity ramping
- PWM speed control using the sc_pwm component available on github
- Quadrature encoder feedback
- PID control loop for constant speed control
Bugs are still being fixed and features being added.
Update 21/10/2011- PHALT:
We've made some demonstration videos for this project as it was completed in the XMOS office, enjoy!