XCore Exchange First 256, join the group

Archived group discussions. Please post all group discussions under their relevant XCore group page.
nassim
Experienced Member

XCore Exchange First 256, join the group

Post by nassim »

hi jason, hi all ;)

i think now with more than 1000 register we can complete this number of 256 easily.
https://www.xcore.com/groups/xcore-exchange-first-256

so what you wait for, we are now 62 so be the first to join the group :D.

The XMOS community has gone through a number of changes over the past couple of years, and many of you have been with us since our early days, so we would like to give all of our early adopters the chance to join this special group we have created just for you.

This is not just another group, be proud to have this group's badge showing in your profile! Being part of the first 256 reflects your willingness to learn new technologies before others, your ability to be innovative, and the passion you have for what you do.

As XCore Exchange grows, I am sure there will be a few perks for being a member of this group, as we would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has made the official XMOS community what it is today.
Last edited by nassim on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

DanB
Experienced Member

Post by DanB »

nassim wrote:hi jason, hi all ;)

i think now with more than 1000 register we can complete this number of 256 easily.

so what you wait for, join the group :D .

The XMOS community has gone through a number of changes over the past couple of years, and many of you have been with us since our early days, so we would like to give all of our early adopters the chance to join this special group we have created just for you.

This is not just another group, be proud to have this group's badge showing in your profile! Being part of the first 256 reflects your willingness to learn new technologies before others, your ability to be innovative, and the passion you have for what you do.

As XCore Exchange grows, I am sure there will be a few perks for being a member of this group, as we would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has made the official XMOS community what it is today.
Do you need a spare honorary member? :P
nassim
Experienced Member

Post by nassim »

hhhh :D , you are welcome (and is not my group) ;)
jason
XCore Expert

Post by jason »

Thanks for reminding people of this group Nassim.

Indeed the group is open to the first 256 people that join it.

It is my vision that some day the active early adopters of XCore.com (ie members of this group) will get some perks as we grow.
octal
XCore Addict

Post by octal »

yeah ... later this can become very important !

we can have somthing like:

1- Entry posted by XCore member # 007 :mrgreen:

2- I want to be XCore numb 256 ... sorry ... overflow we don't have enought bits to get you in this group!

:ugeek:
jason
XCore Expert

Post by jason »

octal wrote:yeah ... later this can become very important !

we can have somthing like:

1- Entry posted by XCore member # 007 :mrgreen:

2- I want to be XCore numb 256 ... sorry ... overflow we don't have enought bits to get you in this group!

:ugeek:
lol I am glad it is not just me now who approves of powers of 2 :-)