Leaving XMOS

Off topic discussions that do not fit into any of the above can go here. Please keep it clean and respectful.
phalt
Respected Member

Leaving XMOS

Post by phalt »

As some of you may know I will be finishing my industrial placement with XMOS on Friday 18th May 2012.

I have spent the past twelve months chatting and helping the members on XCore and improving the site experience through some major and minor developments.
I learned a heck of a lot and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I enjoyed it so much that I have decided to stay on as a "content moderator" for XCore.

This means I will continue to help manage XCore and the rest of XMOS' social media presence from university.

I will of course be busy with study sometimes so if you contact me don't panic if I don't get back to you straight away, but rest assured that I will reply as soon as I can!

I'll still be able to help point you in the right direction and help get questions answered on XCore, as well as keep the site running and getting you in touch with the right people at XMOS.

Development of XCore will be handed over to the rest of the XMOS web team who will be looking at the suggestions on the forum to help improve the site.

Some of the XMOS team will also step up their involvement with the community to answer questions and join in with discussion.

This community is great and you're all building remarkable stuff with XMOS technology, keep it up!

Bianco
XCore Expert

Post by Bianco »

Good luck on your future endeavours Paul and see you around on Xcore!
Folknology
XCore Legend

Post by Folknology »

Sad to see you leave Xmos, but glad you will stay around to Mod XCore.

All the best moving ahead though, keep us in the loop.

regards
Al
yzoer
XCore Addict

Post by yzoer »

Sorry to see you go! Good luck and stay in touch!

-Yvo
Lele

Post by Lele »

Good luck in your future
Lele
Berni
Respected Member

Post by Berni »

Sorry to see you leave, but glad you will remain around the forums. Best luck at the university!
TonyD
XCore Addict

Post by TonyD »

best of luck