Site Bugs/Improvements

Off topic discussions that do not fit into any of the above can go here. Please keep it clean and respectful.
Andy
Respected Member

Post by Andy »

Can we have a different front page when logged in? Perhaps one that includes updates to your groups, forum posts etc.

jason
XCore Expert

Post by jason »

Andy wrote:Can we have a different front page when logged in? Perhaps one that includes updates to your groups, forum posts etc.
Yep I think I mentioned this somewhere else on the site already - I was already planning on doing this. The front page will eventually become more like the news page, with all key information on display for the site as a whole, what's going on etc.
jason
XCore Expert

Post by jason »

otitov wrote:YouTube has enabled automatic closed caption generation for English for free. I am submitting my video for machine transcription. You may consider to submit your videos too.
Let me know the link.
otitov
XCore Addict

Post by otitov »

login to YouTube, select "My Videos", select "Captions", under "Machine Transcription" press "Request Processing (English only)", wait...

as soon as transcription is complete you can download the captions file and edit it (if needed).
jason
XCore Expert

Post by jason »

Cool. I will see how good it is!
jonathan
Respected Member

Post by jonathan »

Project comments still seem to suffer from the paragraph breaking problem... still having to use <em>&nbsp;</em> etc.
jason
XCore Expert

Post by jason »

jonathan wrote:Project comments still seem to suffer from the paragraph breaking problem... still having to use <em>&nbsp;</em> etc.
This has been updated press ctrl f5 now - I was working on the groups before....
jonathan
Respected Member

Post by jonathan »

jason wrote:
jonathan wrote:Project comments still seem to suffer from the paragraph breaking problem... still having to use <em>&nbsp;</em> etc.
This has been updated press ctrl f5 now - I was working on the groups before....
Yup, works, thanks!
otitov
XCore Addict

Post by otitov »

no more option to post comments in "XCore.com Latest News and Updates"
jason
XCore Expert

Post by jason »

Sorry, I was updating something from the dev server - you should be able to comment again now.