Twitter emails.. ect

Off topic discussions that do not fit into any of the above can go here. Please keep it clean and respectful.
vanjast
Member++

Twitter emails.. ect

Post by vanjast »

hmmm
Sorry Jason, I don't do Facebook, Twitter or any other 'social online network'..
Besides personal information security issues.. I have an external life :D

Visiting the forums is my 'online social time'
:geek:

jonathan
Respected Member

Post by jonathan »

vanjast wrote:hmmm
Sorry Jason, I don't do Facebook, Twitter or any other 'social online network'..
Besides personal information security issues.. I have an external life :D

Visiting the forums is my 'online social time'
:geek:
Cool.

I don't think there's any pressure to join... I'm on Twitter cos I have found about 12 business leads through it. I'm on Facebook cos I need an address book.

Have a good weekend.
jason
XCore Expert

Post by jason »

Indeed, there is no pressure to join Twitter, it was just to let everyone know that if you prefer to talk to us via such mediums (a lot of people do) then there is the link to do it, especially with the recent merge of our two twitter accounts which many people may not be aware of who joined earlier on.

I do not send many emails out to you guys, so hopefully you will forgive me on this occasion, I was just keeping everyone updated who may not have visited in a while who may wish to keep up to date via Twitter.

Great to see you use the forum though! We are glad to have you with us :-)
vanjast
Member++

Post by vanjast »

No problem... Been active on the web for ~25 years, I'm just very wary of what personal information I give out - especially with regard to joining websites mentioned.

The 'Latest News' topic should be good enough for my purposes.

Thanks for a great site
:D