Xcore IRC and XcoreExchange name mixups

Off topic discussions that do not fit into any of the above can go here. Please keep it clean and respectful.
Folknology
XCore Legend

Xcore IRC and XcoreExchange name mixups

Post by Folknology »

Well if your like me and use both the IRC channel as well as the forums/wiki here you might suffer from who is who. users name here vs user names on IRC are often different and sometimes not even similar!

I asked if Jason could let us add our IRC nicknames to our profiles, at least that way there is a place to tie the two names together.

Therefore is you use IRC as well as the forums/wiki make sure you add your IRC nickname to your profile, that way when you wonder who 'X' is on IRC you might be able to find out.

P.S. I'm folknlgy on IRC, but I guess you already new that ;-)

regards
Al

rp181
Respected Member

Post by rp181 »

Is the "official" IRC the one on efnet? There should be a link on the site, maybe to a mibbit chat room, and if possible, with the same sign in. Would probably get more people going on it too.
Folknology
XCore Legend

Post by Folknology »

Here is the detail from the Xcore Exchange home page:

XCore on IRC: Server: irc.efnet.info Channel: #XCore

If you do not have an IRC client to chat, try this free web based one on EFnet and connect to the channel named above.

Regards
Al
jason
XCore Expert

Post by jason »

All the details you need are on the front page or one of the global topics threads -
"Join us on Twitter, IRC, LinkedIn + YouTube"