Hi from London

First time on the site? Say hello here!
mubase
New User

Hi from London

Post by mubase »

Hello all.
My name is Steve. I am an audio systems student undergraduate studying at London Metropolitan University. I am an enthusiastic learner of embedded technologies and have experience with Arduino, some AVR C, Stickos basic and have recently become interested in FPGAs and more powerful technologies. I discovered X-core about a week ago and have kindly been given an XK-1A board to experiment and evaluate with. Interests lie in audio programming, MIDI Open Sound Control and wireless technologies, oh and DSP. I also love analogue synthesis technologies and am a member of the electro-music forum. I am relatively new to embedded programming but now I have caught the bug I have to say I love it. Many thanks to Mike for all the help. :)

Folknology
XCore Legend

Post by Folknology »

Welcome to Xcore Steve, don't be shy if you need to ask questions..

regards
Al
Jutt123

Post by Jutt123 »

MIDI Open Sound Control and wireless technologies, oh and DSP. I also love analogue synthesis technologies and am a member of the electro-music forum. I am relatively new to embedded programming but now I have caught the bug I have to say I love it. Many thanks to Mike for all the help. :)

You can try out our EX200 dumps latest resource ASQ exam and high quality wikipedia Also get free demos of Stanford University certification and 220-702 practice questions Miami International University of Art & Design