Greetings from Southeastern Pennsylvania, USA

First time on the site? Say hello here!
wst3

Greetings from Southeastern Pennsylvania, USA

Post by wst3 »

Greetings all,

My name is Bill Thompson, and I am primarily an analog audio fanatic. I've been involved in various aspects of professional audio - including product design, system design and integration, recording, broadcasting, and of course, live sound - for way too long. I've also been known to stand a bit too close to large, and very loud, guitar amplifiers... huh?

I worked on a team that used a previous generation XMOS core to develop an AVB enabled product. One of my co-horts and I are looking at developing a number of audio related devices, and we've settled on XMOS as the brains of the operation.

We will certainly be sharing more, and asking lots of questions, as we get back on track!

Take care...

bhoke

Post by bhoke »

...and re-introducing myself...

My name is Bob Hoke, also in PA. I worked with Bill Thompson on the same project but have not been active here for several years. We are looking at doing some new projects using XMOS again. We are not looking to be in competition with our former company but XMOS is a good fit for other audio related ideas that we are prototyping.

The first thing we need to do is to get hold of a couple of these new development boards, we need startKITs for a startUP ASAP. Does anybody know how we can get on the fast track for a pair?

--Bob
Bianco
XCore Expert

Post by Bianco »

Welcome to Xcore both of you.

Is the slicekit not more convenient for prototyping?
Can be had the next day if you order on digikey and live in the US i think.
Ross
XCore Expert

Post by Ross »

Welcome :)