Hello from french

First time on the site? Say hello here!
__BriKs__

Hello from french

Post by __BriKs__ »

Hello,

I'm a hw engineer with few firmware skill. I'm setting up a startup with friends.
I'm here to successful prototype a device which will be soon in crowdfunding step.
Subject of my interest at Xmos is, off course, the digital sound.
Because I only know a little about firmware I will certainly have lot of questions :)
My wishes is to add digital audio inputs into a high end audio amp, after looking what is possible to do with my french friends @ STMicroelectronics and what is possible to do with China IC I choose Xmos (not for the price and design simplicity but for the documentation support,quality and after a few review of this forum). Initially I decided I was to laazy to learn about Xmos programation and SDK and achitecture (that's not a simple MCU like my favorite STM32), but when come to time to do the right choice Xmos seems to be the one.

Then, I'm feeling very confident joining Xmos community, can help for hw engineering and industrialization of electronic device, that's my all day life, need help for using/modify Xmos project sample :) Will post soon my project but before few megaton of Xmos documentations to read!

Best Regards!

jsaksris
Member++

Post by jsaksris »

Well Hello,

hope you have fun building stuff.
I'm in France as well, glad to make your aquiantance.
__BriKs__

Post by __BriKs__ »

Hello jsaksris,

Thanks for welcome!
I'm from Grenoble, and yes lots of fun building stuff but with a large portion of stress when stuff not working as expected :) Hopefully my first prototype is sounding well so will soon move to xmos programmation after xmas and new years party.