Enable the DFU function

Technical questions regarding the XTC tools and programming with XMOS.
qwerasdfzxcv
Member++

Enable the DFU function

Post by qwerasdfzxcv »

Hello, I would like to ask some questions about DFU.
The development board I'm using is XVF-3100.I want to use its DFU function.But my tool TUSBAudio's Status of USB Audio Device displays No devices connected.
My computer shows that my driver has always been XMOS Microphone Array Control.And I tried the method of DFU loader for XMOS USB AUDIO devices.
My endpoint0 () function has always been a syntax error.I don't know if it's related to this.
What actions should I perform to successfully use DFU functionality?
I look forward to your reply.

infiniteimprobability
XCore Legend

Post by infiniteimprobability »

Hi and welcome to xcore.

DFU is enabled by default in the firmware and so the DFU interface should be present (for example if you browse the descriptors).

Does it work on the stock firmware? We test for this explicitly so it should..

Does it stream audio OK?

"My endpoint0 () function has always been a syntax error.I don't know if it's related to this.".
You don't say what the error is or whether it caused a build fail or not. Can you provide more info?
qwerasdfzxcv
Member++

Post by qwerasdfzxcv »

Thank you very much for your reply.
I hope you can help me with other problems.
I have burned the app_vf_spk_base_1i0_cir_1i0_cir43_i2s_only_16khz. Xe, but there is no audio driver, and I can't output the sound. What is the reason?
infiniteimprobability
XCore Legend

Post by infiniteimprobability »

Are you connected via I2S to an audio host?

If so app_vf_spk_base_1i0_cir_1i0_cir43_i2s_only_16khz is fine. If not (and you want USB audio using windows/driverless audio class 1) please use a build such as:

1i1o2_cir43

Did you follow https://www.xmos.com/download/private/s ... rc5%29.pdf?

Also, what about:
"My endpoint0 () function has always been a syntax error.I don't know if it's related to this.".
You don't say what the error is or whether it caused a build fail or not. Can you provide more info?