Calling all passionate news writers!

All the latest news and announcements from XCore and XMOS.
jason
XCore Expert

Calling all passionate news writers!

Post by jason »

Following the new updates to XCore.com one piece of feedback that came up when I was carrying out a usability study on the old site was the front page layout and emphasis on news. The old site did not place enough focus on this and naturally it is very important.

As you can see this is now much more prominent and for good reason too.

I think it would be great if we got a few passionate members of the community to help contribute interesting news articles/snippets to the front page of the site, much like I have been doing already, but with more of us it means more variety and more coverage.

We are looking for people who already scour the internet for interesting articles so all you need to do is write a summary paragraph and link to it for all to enjoy (and maybe post a forum topic for discussion which is linked to in the news article) so wont be a million miles away from what you are already doing.

Clearly as this is front page stuff we are looking for people who are confident writers and are experienced members of the community / industry so the site is kept professional and clean of spam.

If this sounds like you, please do send me a private message so I can put your name down on the list.

If we get enough people then you may only have to post once a month each but will keep the front page flowing with interesting debates/articles with regards XMOS and the industry in general.

I look forward to hearing back from you all!

Jason