Small job: LVDS to parallel cmos/ttl bridge board

Have a job you want to post? Freelance? New employee needed for your own company? Post it here for all to see!
gibson

Small job: LVDS to parallel cmos/ttl bridge board

Post by gibson »

Does anyone know how to produce a batch of three LDVS to parallel cmos/ttl bridge boards? I need to plug a 20MHz CameraLink camera into a bridge that produces a 16bit parallel output via an FFC40 pin XMOS interface. The LVDS transeivers chips for data and serial IO are ds90cr287 and ds90lv019.
Attachments
CameraLinktoFFC40.pdf
The FFC40 pin XMOS interface
(22.13 KiB) Downloaded 748 times
CameraLinktoFFC40.pdf
The FFC40 pin XMOS interface
(22.13 KiB) Downloaded 748 times

Berni
Respected Member

Post by Berni »

Well just use the companion chip of that serializer to deserialise it back in to parallel, these chips always come in pairs.

Or are you actually looking for someone to manufacture the board for you and ship it to you.
gibson

Post by gibson »

Berni wrote:Well just use the companion chip of that serializer to deserialise it back in to parallel, these chips always come in pairs.

Or are you actually looking for someone to manufacture the board for you and ship it to you.
I am looking for someone to manufacture these boards for me and ship them to me. The camera manufacturer has recommended these chips; the ds90cr287 to deserialise the output from the camera to the XMOS FFC40 interface (clks+16bit pixels) and the ds90lv019 to serialize a digital output from XMOS ports to control the camera. I can communicate with the camera manufacturer for more precise details.
gibson

Post by gibson »

Berni wrote:Well just use the companion chip of that serializer to deserialise it back in to parallel, these chips always come in pairs.

Yes, using the companion chip DS90CR288A
Folknology
XCore Legend

Post by Folknology »

Hi Gibson

I can design and produce such boards for you, please PM me to discuss

regards
Al