Synapticon is an international startup based in Filderstadt near
Stuttgart, Germany. We are 24 technology enthusiasts from all
around the world with expertise in the fields of electronics,
embedded software, robotics, and application software.
If you're interested and think you might fit, check out our job description below.
We're hiring for a:
14001: EXPERT IN MOTOR CONTROL SOFTWARE (PDF)
Your "must haves" are:
● Knowledge of field oriented control (FOC)
● Sound knowledge in control engineering
● Experience with Matlab / Simulink
● Strong skills in microcontroller programming in C
Also "nice to haves" are:
● Knowledge of sensorless motor commutation
● Experience in the development of BLDC power electronics
● Experience with XMOS microcontrollers
● Git knowledge
● Experience with Linux
For more information, check our homepage: Synapticon
Have a job you want to post? Freelance? New employee needed for your own company? Post it here for all to see!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest