USB Audio Class 2.0 Evaluation Driver for Windows

If you have a simple question and just want an answer.
frido1

USB Audio Class 2.0 Evaluation Driver for Windows

Post by frido1 »

Hello All,

My existing project is based on USB Audio 2.0 Device Software (source code 6.15.2rc1) with the latest USB Audio Class 2.0 Evaluation Driver for Windows (3.34.0).

I recently migrated to Windows10 / 64 bit. My device don't starts on this version of Windows, the device manager reports error 52:
"Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)".

If Windows is started with "disabled signed driver enforcement" everything works fine. However, this is a nasty workaround. Microsoft's recommendation for end-users: "The only way to avoid this error is to obtain and install a digitally signed driver for the device".

Will XMOS provide a signed driver in the near future which works correctly under Windows10 / 64 bit? Any other suggestions? Your help is very appreciated!

johned
XCore Addict

Post by johned »

Hi frido1,
As per our separate email discussion, this is on our plans but in the near term we have some other tasks that are higher priority so I can't give you an availability date at the moment.
Best regards,
John