Accessing LEDs on xCORE-200 MC Audio PLatform Topic is solved

If you have a simple question and just want an answer.
xlordofpainx
Experienced Member

Accessing LEDs on xCORE-200 MC Audio PLatform

Post by xlordofpainx »

Dear fellow XCore Users,

I just started my adventure with Xcore and I am very hyped about what I could do with it. I am planning on integrating the chip with a chip made at a company I am doing an internship at and I will be using the Xmos for DA conversions, SRC mainly ( thats the final goal). As I am a complete noob I found the written tutorials a bit counter intuitive and vague. I would like to know how i can access the 16 LEDs on the board, how I can compile with the -report function, and I also get an error for the stdio.h library (says its missing). I realize that these problems might be minor, but I just got started with using the Composser software and I would appreciate it quite a lot if someone could help me get these problems out of the way. An example for the LEDs in code would be best .
Thank you in advance

View Solution
xlordofpainx
Experienced Member

Post by xlordofpainx »

One more question which might also sound funny, but I cannot do the parallel print world tutorial. i get errors with the libraries and/or with the printf function saying that there are too many arguments, this depends on which tutorial i follow because there is one on the getting started guide and on the example tutorials inside the composser. I am getting quite agitated with all this - i thought it would be like programming any other micro controller, but i am ending up with all kinds of bugs/errors right at the basics....
xlordofpainx
Experienced Member

Post by xlordofpainx »

Thank youu. what about the missing libraries? How do I fix that