xflash: Error: F03096 Node "0" is configured to boot from a device but no suitable device was found. Topic is solved

If you have a simple question and just want an answer.
xlordofpainx
Experienced Member

xflash: Error: F03096 Node "0" is configured to boot from a device but no suitable device was found.

Post by xlordofpainx »

Sooo, I have this error. I have made a new-xtimecompossser project- specified my board to be xe2016-512-tq128-c20- -it used to work last week . But I have been flashing some default programs to it and now I am stuck here.
xflash: Error: F03096 Node "0" is configured to boot from a device but no suitable device was found.

View Solution
xlordofpainx
Experienced Member

Post by xlordofpainx »

Fixed it- I had read solutions before posting, but Could not understand them so here is in more detail. Posting Solution: Get the .xn file from app_usb_aud_xk_216_mc and paste it in the folder of ur project then delete the previous .xn file. Then go to your make file and:
here I am not sure which fixed it but here is what i did: i put a tick on verbose(no idea), save it opened again and i had to press F5 which opened the make file like a text file , then i replaced the original name of the .xn file with the new one which is xk-audio-216-mc.
After this i was able to build and flash my application normally.
elektron314
New User

Post by elektron314 »

I have the same problem

I just received my PXUA-KIT, Chinese minimalistic devkit with XU316-1024-QF60B-C24 onboard.
I'm trying to flash it with my compiled file or their own binaries - same error.
xrun -l
and
xrun --io hello-pxua.xe
work ok but the firmware doesn't stay in the processor.

bash-3.2$ xflash hello-pxua.xe
alexm301

Post by alexm301 »

I have same issue,did you find any proper solution? A free downloadable template is a pre-designed, customizable document or file that can be accessed and downloaded at no cost from the internet.A cohabitation agreement is a legally binding document that outlines the rights, responsibilities, and financial arrangements for two individuals who have chosen to live together without getting married.