XCore Exchange First 256

jason
XCore Expert

XCore Exchange First 256

Post by jason »

The XMOS community has gone through a number of changes over the past couple of years, and many of you have been with us since our early days, so we would like to give all of our early adopters the chance to join this special group we have created just for you.
This is not just another group, be proud to have this group's badge showing in your profile! Being part of the first 256 reflects your willingness to learn new technologies before others, your ability to be innovative, and the passion you have for what you do.
As XCore Exchange grows, I am sure there will be a few perks for being a member of this group, as we would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has made the official XMOS community what it is today.
Simply request to join this group by clicking the button on the right, and if there are free places left, you shall be accepted! Simple! Please feel free to post a new group post upon joining and introduce yourself!
Read

jason
XCore Expert

Post by jason »

Thank you for joining this group! Please feel free to introduce yourself to the other group members by posting a new group post! If you have been working on any interesting projects, feel free to attach a video from YouTube if you have one!
jason
XCore Expert

Post by jason »

I have noticed a lot of videos appearing of all of your wonderful projects recently. Please feel free to create a new group post and share any new ones with us, or if you have found one on YouTube, also feel free to add!
AtomSoft
XCore Addict

Post by AtomSoft »

Hello all my name is Jason, Seems like no one introduced them selves in here but me heh.... You can find most of my real intro in the Introductions thread so im just going to say hello to all and im glad to be apart of a new but growing community of some of the smartest and creative people from around the world.
shawn
XCore Addict

Post by shawn »

OK how did I get number 86 of the 256, hmmm.
I want to be zero? Is it reserved, I feel hexed.
howbout 13 it's a number of fortune, not all bad.

86th'd,
Shawn
jason
XCore Expert

Post by jason »

Just testing the ability to add images to group posts! Hopefully you should see a nice image below..