XMOS needs you! We are looking for people with an interest in XMOS technology to help out within their university.
What do I get?
* $250 worth of XMOS kit
* 10 free XMOS t-shirts
* 20% discount on all future orders for you and your institution
What do I have to do?
* Keep in touch - send a monthly report on XMOS activity within your institution.
* Promote XMOS technology (we will supply email, posters and flyers)
* Use your initiative - it will be rewarded. Technology demos, blogs, tutorials, videos of cool projects, seminars. Let us know what you are up to and if you need any help or support.
* Anything that you think will spread awareness and interest in the XMOS technology.
What else I should know?
* You should be a full time student or departmental member in a technology discipline
* We're trying to build long-term relationships, so you should have at least two years remaining at your institution (if you don't fit the bill, find a friend who does and ask them)
We are currently only looking for one representative per university, so sign up early. If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(PDF only please) with:
1. Your CV/resume
2. A short covering letter about you and your institution and why you are interested in XMOS technology.
Full terms and conditions can be found here. We look forward to hearing from you!