MIC array and AN00218/219

Technical discussions related to any XMOS development kit or reference design. Eg XK-1A, sliceKIT, etc.
paulm
New User

MIC array and AN00218/219

Post by paulm »

Hi,
Having just received a mic array board I have tried to use some of the examples to get some idea of how to program the board for our uses. The examples in the USB audio 2.0 software v16.5 and AN00220 work fine, however when I try to compile the code for AN00218 and AN00219 (both v1.0.2) the compile fails. They seem to have been updated to use the mic board support library but the library is out of date, e.g.

on tile[0]:mabs_led_ports_t leds = MIC_BOARD_SUPPORT_LED_PORTS;
on tile[0]:in port p_buttons = MIC_BOARD_SUPPORT_BUTTON_PORTS;

MIC_BOARD_SUPPORT_LED_PORTS and MIC_BOARD_SUPPORT_BUTTON_PORTS definitions cannot be found and neither can the structure for mabs_led_ports_t. Am I missing something or is there a new library and if so where can I find it?

infiniteimprobability
XCore Legend

Post by infiniteimprobability »

They seem to have been updated to use the mic board support library but the library is out of date,....Am I missing something or is there a new library and if so where can I find it?
Hi - you're not missing anything it looks like the lib_mic_array_board_support library has only been released to version 1.0.0rc1 whereas, as you say, some of the examples depend on v2 onwards.

We need to get the library published and pushed externally but, in the mean time, you can grab version 2.0.0rc1 (which has the MIC_BOARD_SUPPORT_LED_PORTS define) here:

https://github.com/xmos/lib_mic_array_b ... t/releases

Thanks for letting us know!
paulm
New User

Post by paulm »

Thanks, I'll have a look at the new lib.