PC software to configure xCORE-200 Multichannel Audio Platform (XK-AUDIO-216-MC-AB)

Technical discussions related to any XMOS development kit or reference design. Eg XK-1A, sliceKIT, etc.
maqu67
Member++

PC software to configure xCORE-200 Multichannel Audio Platform (XK-AUDIO-216-MC-AB)

Postby maqu67 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:38 am

Hello,

does exist a PC software (user application) to configure the xCORE-200 Multichannel Audio Platform (XK-AUDIO-216-MC-AB).
I've read that is possible to arrange the input/output channel maps, change the volume and so on. Is there a ready software
to send these commands via USB?

Thanks a lot in advance

Massimiliano
andrewxcav

Postby andrewxcav » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:23 pm

The device appears like a sound card to your OS, so whatever tools (alsa mixer, audio midi setup, windows sound options) that your OS uses for these operations should work with that board.
udoctoryet

Postby udoctoryet » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:08 am

On that note, is there anything you need to do to be able to record 4 input microphone data at the same time? I have 4 microphones plugged into the ports, but can only record from 2 at a time through like Audacity or garageband. I'm confident both ports work because when I unplug one of the two stereo pairs, I can still record using the remaining one.