Who is responsible for seeing that questions are answered?

If you have a simple question and just want an answer.
CalebRoberts

Who is responsible for seeing that questions are answered?

Post by CalebRoberts »

My experience is that Q&A posts typically get one response but typically it's difficult to get a followup.

Note, I don't really know if Ross or anyone else is actually responsible for support but I appreciate what we can get.

In my last Q&A post, Ross asked me a question in response to my question. I answered a week ago - no followup. I tried to PM Ross but it seems PM is blocked or disabled. Ross has made several posts since then but no follow through with my question.

Ross, anyone - can you see my last question through?
http://www.xcore.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 378#p22378

thanks, Caleb

PS. My original account is broken (username caleb). Login fails, password reset doesn't work. No response from question sent to "Contact Us" for help with log-in. I finally just made a new account. Is there a contact for login support?

migueljds
Experienced Member

Post by migueljds »

CalebRoberts wrote:PS. My original account is broken (username caleb). Login fails, password reset doesn't work. No response from question sent to "Contact Us" for help with log-in. I finally just made a new account. Is there a contact for login support?
Hi Caleb, I've seen your email to xcore.com. Sorry, I missed it. I've replied to your email.
I've had a look at both your accounts and I don't see anything wrong with either of them, but perhaps we can try a couple of things to fix the issue.
xmark
Member++

Post by xmark »

Hi Caleb,

We are introducing a couple of features to improve this:

We’re adding an “accept answer” button to indicate to the community that the issue raised has been resolved. Internally in XMOS, we are also ensuring that we are all kept aware of those issues that are waiting for an accepted answer.

I hope this gives you some reassurance that we are on the right path.

Best,

-Mark