Help: Binary (xs1_revb) does not match architecture (xs2_re Topic is solved

If you have a simple question and just want an answer.
Dyang
Member++

Post by Dyang »

Dear John,
When I plug the board I have flashed app_usb_aud_xk_216_mc_2i10o10xsxxxx.xe into Windows,It doesn't work as a sound card,even it is not a USB device,windows does not recognize it .... Another board works as a sound card .

The board works ok because I didn't flash it...

I suspect that the XUD module is not working properly.....

Thanks!

View Solution
johned
XCore Addict

Post by johned »

Is it possible that your changes to customdefines.h have stopped it working ?

Please could you create a completely new workspace, build CONFIG=1i2o2xxxxxx and try again.
Do an xmake clean and xmake

If you are still having problems then you could use nirsoft usbdevview to see if the device is recognized when plugged in.

Best regards,
John
Dyang
Member++

Post by Dyang »

Dear John,
I import the project to a new workspace , and build CONFIG=1i2o2xxxxx .and flash it.
Then I replug board in my win7,nirsoft usbdevview also can't see any USB device..
Can you give me a xe file that you build with CONFIG=1i2o2xxxxx, and let me try . that i can make sure that my build error or flash error.

Thanks!
Dyang
Member++

Post by Dyang »

Dear John,
I tried Debug the same xe one another board ---- the board which I didn't flash ..
it's OK.... I can see USB device ,if I use CONFIG=2i10o10xsxxxx,I can use is as USB sound card...
Maybe the first board is broken ? But I just flash it ...Can I xflash --erase-all ?

Thanks!
Dyang
Member++

Post by Dyang »

Dear John,
Thank for your help ! I have tried all the config,and xlfash them to the OK board , It's works OK !
And my friend check the bad board,maybe because I do not care, static electricity damage to the board.make usb function is not normal... 0.0
Lucky, i have another one !
Thank for your help!

Best regards,
Dyang
johned
XCore Addict

Post by johned »

You're very welcome, Dyang,
I'm glad to hear that you can flash a board.
Best regards,
John
cjf1699

Post by cjf1699 »

johned wrote:Hello Dyang,
In order to build the USB audio reference design for the xCORE-200 multichannel card you need to build app_usb_aud_xk_216_mc.
Full details are in the USB Audio Design Guide that you can download from the MC page on our website : https://www.xmos.com/support/boards?product=18334
Best regards,
John
Hello John,
I was building the application note:"AN00193_-Getting-Started-with-Debugging-in-xTIMEcomposer-Studio-[sw]_1.0.1rc1" on the xcore200 Multichannel audio platform and I managed to build it,but encountered the same problem as the owner of this topic when I debug it. Having done what you said, I have built app_usb_aud_xk_216_mc ,but it didn't work. How did this problem come ?And what should I do?
Any answer is appreciated!
cjf
johned
XCore Addict

Post by johned »

Hi,
Please can you check that you are using the correct .xn file for the multichannel board.
Best
John
cjf1699

Post by cjf1699 »

Dear johned,
Thank you very much! I had fixed the problem after I found the silly mistake I had made that I chose a wrong target board . Now it 's working fine.
cjf