xCore Microphone Array (XUF216) -> where to buy for a reasonable price?

Non-technical related questions should go here.
hkhauke

xCore Microphone Array (XUF216) -> where to buy for a reasonable price?

Post by hkhauke »

Hi,

I would like to purchase an xCore Microphone Array device (http://www.xmos.com/buy?product=20258). On the XMOS webpage I see a price of 299 $ but at digikey,
it costs 749 $ and it is not available currently. Is there any other way to get such a device than via Digikey from within Germany? Is the rise of price due to end of
product lifetime? If so - what is next?

Thank you and best regards from Germany

Hauke

matthew1

Post by matthew1 »

Hi Hauke,

thanks for the enquiry. We are currently manufacturing another batch of the XK-USB-MIC-UF216 which should be available within a couple of weeks, certainly by the end of July at Digikey. If you like I can update this post when they are en route.

Regarding price, you're right that there's a discrepancy between our website and the disti. The lower price is correct, not sure why Digi is showing a higher one but we'll get it sorted out.

Regards,

Matthew.
XMOS
hkhauke

Post by hkhauke »

Hi Matthew,

thank you very much for the response.

I would definitely be happy and appreciate to be informed if new hardware is available. Thank you in advance!

Best regards

Hauke
matthew1

Post by matthew1 »

Hi Hauke,

mic array kits are completed and en-route to our warehouse for shipping out to distributors. Digikey have also corrected their price, please take a look.

Thanks,

Matthew.
XMOS