XDE 11.2.0 - problem adding EGit - missing combo box

Technical questions regarding the XTC tools and programming with XMOS.
russf
XCore Addict

XDE 11.2.0 - problem adding EGit - missing combo box

Post by russf »

I tried, when 11.2 was first released, to install XDE on OSX, but I bounced on some problems related to getting EGit running, and settled on Linux for expediency.

Now I'm revisiting, after a fresh install of XDE, and I think part of the problem is that a combo box is missing.

Looking here: at the eclipese marketplace help I see "Work with:", a combo box, and an Add button. Those controls are missing for me, but I do have the filter drop-down.

Similarly, I believe there should be something to manage adding sites from Preferences|Install/Update/Available Software sites, but if so, I'm missing it.

Has anyone seen this, and know of a fix?

--r

Redeye
XCore Addict

Post by Redeye »

I've got exactly the same problem using 11.2.2 on OS X 10.6. The combo box isn't there and if I try to add software sites through preferences, there's no buttons to add sites.

Anyone got any clues?
Andy
Respected Member

Post by Andy »

I can't reproduce this as I'm on Windows but I've submitted a bug report.
Redeye
XCore Addict

Post by Redeye »

This is a strange one. Somehow I did manage to install Egit on my 11.2.0 install on OSX yesterday, but the "work with" drop down isn't there any more?!?! I can't get 11.2.2 on OSX to install it either, but it works fine on 11.2.0 on Win7.

So, it looks like it's an OSX specific thing, on both 11.2.2 and 11.2.0?