Problem Trying To Access Examples, from within xTIMEcomposer

Technical questions regarding the XTC tools and programming with XMOS.
uth

Post by uth »

Not so. As I said, the welcome screen was blank until that modification on the server from the last week. Now the screen works, but otherwise there is still "connection failed".

migueljds
Experienced Member

Post by migueljds »

Hi uth, could you please try again now.
uth

Post by uth »

Removed cache and installation, resinstalled everything. Initially all seems good, I can click for example "Microphone array", some windows shows, descriptions, "Microphone array library" etc. But within all this, there is some "download failed". Switching offline/online, library gone, only "connection failed". The welcome screen is still there though, works without problems.
migueljds
Experienced Member

Post by migueljds »

Hazaa! I've managed to replicate the issue and I've found the bug on the website that was causing this problem. It's definitely fixed now. Please try again and it should be working.
Thank you all.
uth

Post by uth »

Yes, it works now. Thank you Miguel.
dahoma
Member++

Post by dahoma »

FINALLY
bear118

Post by bear118 »

migueljds wrote:Hazaa! I've managed to replicate the issue and I've found the bug on the website that was causing this problem. It's definitely fixed now. Please try again and it should be working.
Thank you all.
GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it works now.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
letoii007

Post by letoii007 »

I am having the same issue on both Ubuntu ( 14.3.2 ) and Windows 10 ( 14.3.3 ). I have tried reinstalling, flushing cache etc. Once it is installed once it does not ask for a login at startup. If I go to Preferences->xTIMEcomposer and press "Download all content from https://www.xmos.com" I get and error "Unable to download all available content: (java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate DH keypair)

Edit:: Not sure if it is a coincidence due to the recent update, but for me updating from Java 6 to 8 on both machines fixed the problem for me.
jems
Member++

Post by jems »

I sloved this problem....

I checked all the error.log and found why it was happended because of my antivirus was being worked.
So, i disable this antivirus then tried to download the example and it works well.
So, pls check your security software and disable it and download all the examples.
jsgn3

Post by jsgn3 »

migueljds wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:07 am The libraries are here
https://www.xmos.com/developer/software/libraries
The nice thing about the 'Examples' button is that you
also can install older library versions. I could not find them on
the web site.

This is important because not all libraries seem to be backward
compatible, while older applications need older libraries.