USB audio to I2S/DAC PCB design.
The target is to design a small size and low consumption USB TO I2S converter board based on XS1-U8A-64.
- data, should support all sampling rate up to 32-bit/384 kHz pcm and DS256
- USB type B connector
- power supply from USB or from external source selector (jumper or switch).
- Header 1 pinout : +5Vout from USB, 3.3v in, GND.
- Header 2 pinout : MCLK, LRCK, SCLK, DATA.
- Master clock in should be 24.576 mhz+22.5792 mhz and 48 mhz clock for analog node
- SPI flash should be winbond w25q40bl
The freelancer supplies
1) PCB Schematics
2) Bill of material
3) Eagle cad PCB layout
4) Eagle cad PCB GERBER files
5) Firmware compatible with IO7 7 and more, Android 4.1 and more, Windows 7 & 8, Mac OS 10.9 and more (source code and executable file).
6) one working and 100% tested sample
More information on request.
All proposal and all quotation is welcome.
Have a job you want to post? Freelance? New employee needed for your own company? Post it here for all to see!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests