Problems with AVB Evaluation kit

Technical discussions related to any XMOS development kit or reference design. Eg XK-1A, sliceKIT, etc.
mastupristi

Problems with AVB Evaluation kit

Post by mastupristi »

I have two AVB Endpoint boards from Atterotech AVB evaluation kit.

following quick start guide I had connected the boards and a PC through a switch. Audio signals are correctly routed through the net in both directions.

Then I try to connect a PC to swicth, configured with static IP in 192.168.0.x subnet. I have downloaded Demo application software from atterotech (as described in quick start guide), and bonjur from apple.

I tried with several PCs running Win XP 32 bit (I know that demo app doesn;t work on XP), Win Vista 32 bit and Win 7 64 bit.

The bahaviour is that when I click on "discover endopoints" button only one entry is displayed in drop-down list: "XMOS/Attero AVB". At this point, clicking on connect button nothing happens.

I know what you are saying: "one of the boards doens't work, maybe damaged".
But if I try to connect only one of the boards the behaviour is the same. For both boards. One entry in drop-down list e no connection.

any idea?

thanks

Bianco
XCore Expert

Post by Bianco »

I suggest contacting Attero with your problem. It is not likely you will get a solution on this forum because the product and host software is provided by Attero.