why startkit does not detected on windows?

If you have a simple question and just want an answer.
shabaz

why startkit does not detected on windows?

Post by shabaz »

Hello, I notice a similar question was posed a while back for windows and Mac, I believe it could be the same symptom. The resolutions in that question did not help me though.In summary, I installed the latest xTIMEcomposer 13.0.2 community edition on Win7 64-bit (Lenovo W530 laptop), and wish to try an example program. When I plug in the startKIT, the device manager shows the XMOS startKIT device is working correctly at Location 0 (Port_#0001.Hub_#0001) with driver XMOS 19/11/2013 ver 0.1.12.1. The startKIT itself is gently fading in-and-out an 'X' shape across it's array of LEDs, so it has power.However, when I select Run->Run Configurations, the Target list is blank, and Refresh List does not provide anything. If I exit out of that and click on the USB icon on the right side of xTIMEcomposer ("Detect Connected Hardware" it says "xTIMEcomposer was unable to detect any hardware connected to your system.".Just in case it could have been a problem with my laptop but today I tried it with a brand new laptop with Win7 64-bit installed, and the problem is identical. I have two startKITs (and two different brand USB cables) but I observe the same symptoms with both. Is there any debug I ought to capture? If so, how do I enable it?I've attached a screenshot showing the things I've tried.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sethu_jangala
XCore Expert

Post by sethu_jangala »

Check if the solution for the Q&A section of the following question resolves your issue:http://www.xcore.com/questions/2099/how ... s-ftdi-deb...
baldbloke

Post by baldbloke »

Hi,I am having exactly the same problem on my Windows 7 64 bit system. I have tried the updated drivers mentioned in this thread without sucess. http://www.xcore.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... start=10Is there a solution to the problem?