I have tried to get the xCore MIC ARRAY board running as a USB audio device. Here is what I did:
1) Install the windows driver from here: https://www.xmos.com/developer/support/ ... er-support
2) Installation of xTime Composer.
3) Downloaded the software library.
4) Compiled project app_usb_aud_mic_array
5) Flashed the executable to the device
6) Verified that code runs by using button A to toggle the outside LEDs
My expectation was that now, when plugging in the USB cable, a device would pop up in Windows 10.
This does not happen. In Linux, I plugged in the cable but there was no entry popping up in dmesg.
Is my expectation wrong? Do I need to start another project to have USB running?
Thank you for any hint to solve this issue.
Technical discussions related to any XMOS development kit or reference design. Eg XK-1A, sliceKIT, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- New User
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:13 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests