Using lib_usb Topic is solved

Technical questions regarding the XTC tools and programming with XMOS.
PPavlov

Using lib_usb

Post by PPavlov »

Dear XMOS community,

I have launched development of XS1-U8A-128-FB217 based device.
Now I am trying to add lib_usb to the project. I have number of compilation errors.

1. Initially I got errors related to REF_CLK_FREQ and XUD_SERIES_SUPPORT. I solved them using changing Makefile and adding flags -DREF_CLK_FREQ=100 -DXUD_SERIES_SUPPORT=XUD_U_SERIES. Is it correct way? Is there any other way to set project definitions?
2. The next issue is “../lib_usb/lib_usb/xudlib/XUD_G_Crc.S:23: Error: A00049 no format matching for instruction: 'in'”
It is related to not defined “RXD” symbol in this flag. I solved that adding to make file -DRXD=r0
3. The third issue is
“../lib_usb/lib_usb/xudlib/included/XUD_Token_Out.S:124: Error: A00050 Instruction 'setc' does not allow a label as an immediate”
It is related to mising include of xs1b_user.h file. It can be solved by including it into asm source.
4. Another issue is “../lib_usb/lib_usb/xudlib/included/XUD_Token_Out.S:132: Error: A00049 no format matching for instruction: 'ldw'” It is related to missing “STACK_EXTEND” definition.

Please advise how to deal with mentioned issues, what is wrong?

Thank you,
Peter

View Solution
Ross
XCore Expert

Post by Ross »

Can you build the examples without issues?
PPavlov

Post by PPavlov »

Yes, I compiled basic things like led blinking and so on. Now I want to get some results with USB. After adding lib_usb (HUD) to the project I got strange issues.
Ross
XCore Expert

Post by Ross »

Sorry, i mean the USB examples, the HID mouse etc.
PPavlov

Post by PPavlov »

The issue was solved by using and customizing the full USB Audio package. Now the custom board works properly.