SDRAM/SDcard board for XC-1A

Technical discussions related to any XMOS development kit or reference design. Eg XK-1A, sliceKIT, etc.
ale500
Respected Member

SDRAM/SDcard board for XC-1A

Post by ale500 »

Hei,

I am planning on doing a combined SDRAM and SDcard board to plug into the XC-1A. Is anyone interested ? I'll post schematic and PCB layout soonish :)

franksanderdo
Experienced Member

Post by franksanderdo »

Hi Ale

yes please I am.

See you around
Frank
ale500
Respected Member

Post by ale500 »

Here are as promised the schematic and the board. It uses a similar design as the new sdram slice, because we do not have that many free pins in the XC-1A :/.

I'll get a couple done by the guys at http://www.mikrocontroller.net/articles/Platinensammler, you may have heard about 'em.

I'll use a 74LVX02 because the LVC seems to be only available by rs, and friends. The LVX can be got at CSD :), it is a bit, like 1 ns slower but that shouldn't be a problem..., and the SD socket (SCHA1B0100) too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ale500
Respected Member

Post by ale500 »

The boards finally arrived. I'll populate one and write some code. Send me a PM if you are still interested. I have to get the gates but the other parts lay already on my bench :-)